Terms & Conditions
Please read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use Sunny Rays Press Online Store. The below terms and conditions (“the Conditions”) apply to your use of this Sunny Rays Press Online Store and to any purchases you make through Sunny Rays Press Online Store.
Sunny Rays Press operates this site from its registered address at Canoga Park, California, 91303, United States.
Purchasing Sunny Rays Press Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on the Sunny Rays Press Store; and
- For delivery to any location in the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska.
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Sunny Rays Press reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Sunny Rays Press.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on Sunny Rays Press Online Store. Sunny Rays Press takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on Sunny Rays Press Online Store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the Sunny Rays Press Online Store. Although every effort is made to keep the Sunny Rays Press Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Ordering Sunny Rays Press Products:
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorization from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorization. This is a normal process with banks. If your credit card should not give an authorization, your order will not be processed further.
- Sunny Rays Press will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- Sunny Rays Press will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
- We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Sunny Rays Press only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
Sunny Rays Press may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorization for the payment of the purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Canceling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within SEVEN (7) working days after the day you receive your goods. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
- the full purchase price (only)
- delivery charges, postage, will not be refunded.
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. Sunny Rays Press will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you.
2) Damaged Or Faulty Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
- Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us).
Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us). Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods by contacting Customer Care by email, phone or post (details below). Alternatively you may return your goods, accompanied by the delivery documentation, to the Sunny Rays Press store.*
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- Fifth item
If returning goods by post please also include:
- Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods
If you are returning the goods by post to the Sunny Rays Press Store please note:
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) Stay In Touch
We’d like to keep you up to date on our exiting new products and promotions. To keep up to date simply Contact Us and request that you be added to our mailing list.
5) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our Contact page.
Sunny Rays Press reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Sunny Rays Press Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Sunny Rays Press shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Sunny Rays Press Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Sunny Rays Press Online Store.
- If Sunny Rays Press should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the date and time of you placing your order. Copies of the appropriate terms and conditions are available by email.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. California law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the California courts.